Benefits & Payroll Administrator
This is a full-time position with a Cumming based CPA firm. The person in this position will provide payroll processing / benefit administration assistance to firm employees and clients. Duties will include all aspects of payroll processing for clients, benefit administration for assigned clients and general customer service for clients. This position could be a good fit for you if you have experience in a position where a focus on detail, following procedures / policies is a requirement and providing customer service is a must.
- Payroll processing for assigned client base
- FSA and HSA benefit administration for assigned client base
- Provide administrative support to the firm and other employees in a variety of capacities including scanning documents, filing, mail handling, processing of letters/correspondence, cataloging of client documents, and assisting in the completion of specially assigned projects.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Associates degree is preferred, but not required. Qualified candidate must demonstrate adequate clerical and general math skills.
- Previous experience in a professional office environment required.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and interface well with clients and external contacts to the organization and to represent the firm in a highly professional manner.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Prior experience with SharePoint or other systems preferred.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and its clients.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is also a critical qualification.
CPA firm located in Cumming area provides full-range accounting services using a blend of technology and customized approaches to meet client specific needs. Our employees are self-starters with motivation to provide clients with in-depth, personalized attention while continuing to expand their skills and professionally grow.
Mon, 22 May 2017 13:37:53 PDT