Belt Manager Manufacturing
We are actively seeking a Belt Manager. This position plays an integral role in future success in meeting our customers' needs and our continued growth.
- Manage and improve functional area's performed measures through use and interpretation of Continuous Improvement tools.
- Improve working conditions and processes (safety, quality, productivity, and cost) including supporting and directing employees to participate in improvement programs.
- Plan in a forward capacity by working with purchasing and inventory control to achieve and maintain product flow to meet production and financial objectives.
- Lead the efforts to develop new processes and improve product by working with internal customers suppliers, and domestic and overseas vendors.
- Assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring, and administering performance reviews.
- Establish and maintain budget for functional area
5 years in a production supervisor capacity
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Capacity planning and product flow
- Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement principles
- System Improvement Methods
- Industrial equipment with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to identify and analyze constraint processes and implement solutions.
- Able to lead and direct others to generate expected results.
- Able to manage resources to optimize- equipment, facilities, employees, methods, and materials.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and within established time constraints.
- Attention to detail.
Spherion is a nationally recognized staffing company that is passionate about providing outstanding candidates and personalized customer service. Founded on a rich history of workforce expertise, we understand the importance of hiring the best employees for your business. More than just filling the job, the right hire can increase efficiency, raise productivity, and reach business goals that is Spherion's mission with every placement we make.
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:50:59 PDT