The Controls Engineer will perform controls design and field startup and interface with the company's customers which are mainly automotive assembly plants but they also work with customers outside of automotive. The Individual must be able to perform engineering responsibilities with no difficulty and travel to customer sites to debug and commission control systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Controls Design (Electrical Hardware Design and PLC based software ladder logic programming)
- Field Installation
- Customer Interface and resolve problems.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 3-5 years of experience in the electrical controls field or an Associates Degree in Electrical Curriculum with Electrical Training and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the electrical controls field.
- CAD design knowledge is required and experience in design of ladder logic from start to completion on any of the following systems: conveyor systems, welding systems, machine tool, automotive assembly or similar.
- This position requires proven trouble shooting skills and they are a necessity.
Travel is required in this position up to 25%.
CATS CO (Computer Applications and Technical Services) is a Technology Consulting and Premier Talent Acquisition Management supplier of contract and direct placement services. Our Client offers an excellent place to advance in your career, a very competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
Fri, 26 May 2017 11:40:47 PDT