Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) 2 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) 2 shall have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
• Minimum 12 years of Information Assurance experience including evaluating, testing, certifying and accrediting of classified and sensitive but unclassified information systems as well as Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Government Off The Shelf (GOTS) products
• Experience with analysis and evaluation of both hardware and software in support of Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense, and other Federal Sector Government Agencies
• Responsible for maintaining and enforcing all Information Security policies, standards, and guidelines
• Manages the full spectrum of Information Security processes for the program, as outlined in DCID 613, NISCAP, and NSAM 130-1
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 16:40:28 PDT