New Home Advisor
Independently sell new homes in assigned community(ies) according to MPS selling process. Complete sales contracts/ orders and selection sheets accurately and timely. Maintain high customer satisfaction. Know the competition's product and sales differences. Supervise New Home Assistant.
- To meet and exceed sales targets provided by management.
- To maintain and increase broker sales and traffic.
- To decrease days on the market of Spec inventory.
- To improve customer service ratings.
- To work as a team with New Home Assistant, Production, and other departments.
- To maintain a safe environment at all times.
- To thoroughly know current competition.
- To be knowledgeable of our product and building techniques.
- Self generate traffic through broker program, networking, and referrals.
- Sell according to Minimum Performance Standards ("MPS") selling process.
- Determine customer needs and qualifications identifying A, B and C prospects.
- Implement systematic follow-up to increase "be-back" prospects.
- Close sales and complete contracts, addenda and selection sheets.
- Report sales results weekly.
- Visit top competitors, reporting advantages and disadvantages.
- Learn and utilize SalesBuilder and complete paperwork on computer.
- Work with leads in Salesforce (customer relations management system)
- Work closely with the NHS (New Home Specialist) to convert on line leads into sales/ orders.
- High School diploma.
- B.S. degree preferred.
******Positions available in Maryland & Virginia
For over 35 years, Winchester Homes, Inc. has led the Washington DC luxury homebuilding market with innovative home design, specialized customer service and quality craftsmanship. We are committed to delivering the best buyer experience. This commitment depends on the inspired people we employ. Discover the variety of job opportunities at Winchester Homes, Inc., and bring your talents to this dynamic team environment today.
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 16:00:36 PDT