Sr. Online Marketing Acquisition Manager
We are seeking someone who has excelled at driving performance in digital marketing. The right candidate is not only creative and analytical, but is naturally curious and is a truth-seeker. This is a "get your hands dirty role" with the opportunity to take on more responsibility as the Brand continues to grow.
Position will report directly to the VP of Ecommerce.
- Responsible for the strategy, optimization, analysis, and execution of all acquisition-focused marketing programs.
- Directly accountable for driving performance across a multi-million dollar advertising portfolio of online and offline marketing programs including Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliates, Facebook, Display, Mobile and Radio
- Discovering, researching and testing new and emerging digital channels.
- Engage regularly with external agencies and vendors, as well as key internal functional areas such as design, merchandising, CRM, PR, brand, and customer experience
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, ideally with a recognized brand in consumer products or technology.
- Direct to consumer ecommerce experience is highly preferred.
- Detailed ad tech knowledge is a plus.
- Balance between creative and analytical thinker who isn't afraid to present new ideas and take risks.
- Passionate about marketing; you continuously pursue knowledge and stay on top of trends.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Should be comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment - job description captures core responsibilities but role will much more diverse given size of company
- Undergraduate degree
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John...
- Benefits - Health, Vision/Dental
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Weekly Culture Calendar events
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great work environment
Tommy John is a disruptive, venture-backed menswear brand based in New York City. We are on a mission to give every man the opportunity to look and feel his best.
From the beginning, our products have been designed to solve the issues men have with their clothing. By combining the latest in fabric technology with groundbreaking, innovative ideas on how to improve existing designs, Tommy John has become the brand the modern man depends on.
We strive to provide men with clothing that allows them to be their most comfortable and confident, no matter the occasion. We pride ourselves in creating functional solutions that will never compromise your comfort or style.
We have been featured on Howard Stern Show, New York Times, Esquire, The Street, Fortune, Fox Business, and CNBC. We were on Business Insiders list of Top 51 Companies That Are Changing The Way We Shop and comments like Tommy John is the Apple of Mens Underwear confirm the belief that we are onto something revolutionary.
New York, NY
Sun, 4 Jun 2017 12:00:15 PDT