Field Service Technician
Travel to customer sites to diagnose and repair industrial welding robotics. This is an hourly position with overtime, that requires travel throughout the United States. You will be home on 99% of the weekends.
We are looking for a bright, hard working employee. It is not critical you have robotics experience. If you are a electronics master, computer guru, mechanic, or welder and are OK with travel in the USA, and are looking for a real career - please send in your resume. Any US Military vets out there, we will read your resumes first.
Types of service calls
* Mechanical repair. Replacing robot axis drives that have become worn or damaged.
* Electrical repair: Troubleshoot problems with servo drives, welding issues, and software issues in the field.
* Assist with MIG welding applications. Troubleshoot welding process.
In-house duties, when not at customers site.
* Rebuild robots
* Repair Jetline welder control boxes.
* Repair robots, teach pendants, and welders that have been sent in house for repair.
* Assist with general shop upkeep and organization.
Skills/Qualifications, in order of importance (we will consider candidates with some of the following):
*Ability to travel
* Good with customers
*Electrical skills and troubleshooting
*Mechanical skills and troubleshooting
*Computer skills and troubleshooting
Other skills: self starter, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility
INS Robotics is a growing company with a complete understanding of the Panasonic Robotic Product line. We have the parts,the people, and the knowledge to keep customer robots running.
The Full Time Benefits we offer-
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 06:13:56 PDT