Senior Construction Project Manager
Construction Project Manager (Tile flooring experience)
We are looking for a reliable Project Manager to plan Ceramic Tile, Carpet and Wood Flooring projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Project Manager will be responsible for budgeting, ordering, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following duties:
- Submitting the Samples and the products data required for the Submittal process and tracking the responses to the submittals
- Confirming the Takeoff/Estimating Quantities before placing your orders. That means doing a fresh takeoff of the entire project and comparing it with the bid takeoff.
- Placing material orders with vendors after the submittals have been approved and the contract executed to ensure timely delivery onsite to meet ROJ (Required on Job) dates
- Tracking the orders and coordinating the deliveries between the Suppliers, our Field Supervision and the GCs.
- Scheduling the Field crews for the installation of the work.
- Preparing and issuing Installers work orders
- Overseeing the field operations (manpower and installations) to guarantee the work is done according to the plans, the project specifications and the completion schedule.
- Preparing and Submitting monthly Pay Applications to the GCs
- Preparing Installers weekly pay applications based on work progress.
- Quantifying, Pricing and Submitting Change Orders in a timely manner
- Close-out the project by managing the completion of the punchlist and the issuance of the warranty and maintenance files to the GC
- Keeping the PROJECT TRACKING file up-to date
- Proven working experience in project management (Preferred Ceramic Tile, Wood floor and Carpet flooring experience)
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the commercial construction process
- Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field preferred
Koydol is a commercial flooring and tile contractor with offices in Washington, DC and Maryland. We work on large, highly visible commercial projects for the area's most reputable General Contractors. We are proud to build on our reputation of delivering projects on time and with the highest standard of workmanship. Because of our dedication to quality and excellent reputation in the industry, most of our work comes from repeat clients.
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 08:14:12 PDT