Senior Content Specialist
This position will develop and execute comprehensive and strategic communications strategies and content to achieve business growth objectives by enhancing the image and reputation of the college and its brand among prospective students, the healthcare industry and the community. Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, the position works with internal national stakeholders and subject matter expert to conduct interviews and develop content to promote our brand positioning and program attributes.
- Define and create necessary communication vehicles such as newsletters, email communications, blog posts, bios and other content as needed (written and video content)
- Proactively create content that is relevant to promoting our brand positioning and attributes that is highly engaging and increases overall awareness, credibility and consideration
- Work with internal departments (including national stakeholders) to implement coordinated and planned communications and to provide oversight of communications to ensure consistency of messaging and alignment with defined institutional objectives.
- Incorporate and proliferate a consistent brand message across all internal communications initiatives
- Monitor and review communications for various audiences to ensure that a consistent and appropriate message is disseminated
- Review and edit speech content for special events such as Graduation, Grand Openings, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders institution-wide to optimize the intake and development process thereby improving turnaround times while maintaining high quality standards.
- Support Senior Communications Manager by drafting and/or editing communications as needed.
- Analyze communications initiatives to determine the best ways to optimize future efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field; Master's degree preferred 5-7 years of relevant experience in related positions Well-developed writing / journalistic and project management skills Strong background in creating and implementing high level communications plans. Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously Must be able to collaborate with a variety of colleagues across the organization. Strong organizational, logistical and planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines while maintaining work quality. Experience working with third party agencies preferred