Attorney - Consumer Bankruptcy
Clark & Washington, LLC
Clark & Washington, L.L.C. is a high volume, multi State consumer bankruptcy firm.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and hardworking individual to fill a full-time associate attorney position in our Georgia locations. The associate position involves:
- Meeting with clients in our main and satellite locations around the Nashville-area;
- Court appearances;
- Review of cases for accuracy and legal viability;
- Communicating with clients via Telephone, email and face to face;
- Resolving issues for clients originated by the U.S. Trustees;
- Research and draft pleadings;
- Perform pertinent legal research as needed;
- Communicate with courts, trustees, opposing counsel and other local law firms in order to represent the client.
- Maintain CLE hours; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a high-volume practice handling multiple responsibilities. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Clark & Washington, LLC is a reputable Consumer Bankruptcy Firm with high volume, multi-state consumer bankruptcy practice We offer a competitive salary, health benefits including dental, life and vision, 401(k) plan. We greatly value the outstanding client service we provide and value our employees who care and thrive providing our clients the best service there is.
Sun, 4 Jun 2017 18:13:57 PDT