When we asked our employees to describe our culture, the three most common responses were collaborate, innovate, and drive. These things not only describe our culture, they describe how we operate as a business and with our clients and partners.
We want to make sure individuals who join us embody these core attributes. While deep, specialized skills are critical for us, the most successful working relationships we've had have been with people who are driven, self-disciplined, and leave their egos at the door. Because of our selective process, you'll find some of the most talented, hard-working, and fun-loving people in the industry, and we're proud of that.
Our world-class team helps enterprise IT organizations innovate by delivering solutions in Enterprise Service Management, Cloud Infrastructure, and Mobility. We accomplish this by leveraging our own, proprietary AHEAD Innovation Framework, which helps our clients architect, procure, and deploy next-generation data center technologies.
Since starting in 2007, we've grown to $280 million in revenue and doubled our employees in the last two years. We've been named to Crain's Fast 50 List in 2014 and Inc Magazine's inaugural The Build 100 List. In 2015, we look forward to growing our team, starting with the following position:
AHEAD is seeking experienced consulting professionals to architect and deploy within the ServiceNow space. Our clients require a proficient and reliable IT service management platform, enabling them to transform their conventional IT foundation to a service based business.
As a leading member of our Services team, this role will be responsible for leading implementation engagements of Service Management utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
The ServiceNow Architect will work with IT service owners, process owners and various service delivery groups. They will collaborate with diverse and potentially demanding business customers in a professional and courteous manner. There is an expectation of, at least, 25% travel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve on deployment teams to architect and deploy solutions within the ServiceNow platform for customers
- Interface with customer team members to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions
- Create high quality client-facing deliverable content
- Ensure customer continuity, from pre-sales to delivery
- Provide high-level customer satisfaction for all engagements
- ServiceNow experience required
- Proven experience with ServiceNow configuration elements (LDAP, VPN, SSO/SAML, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems
- ServiceNow certification (Implementation certification) is a plus
- ITIL Certification (Practitioner or Service Manager Certification) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
AHEAD is a consulting company that helps enterprises transform how and where they run applications and infrastructure. From strategy, to implementation, to ongoing managed services, we create tailored cloud solutions for enterprises at all stages of the cloud journey.
Sun, 4 Jun 2017 09:47:11 PDT