EJE Travel Retail, airport retailer at Newark Liberty International Airport seeks experienced supervisors with a Passion for Retail. The ideal candidate has 4 year experience in retail / merchandising / sales fluency in multiple languages a plus, customer service aptitude and intermediate mathematical skills are required.
You must be punctual, accurate and trustworthy with good communication and organizational skills.
You must love to interact with customers, sell and get the most out of the team.
You will provide fast, courteous customer service, have good product knowledge and recommend add-on sales in order to achieve sales. This entails proper handling of the cash registers, charge cards, safe and register operational procedures.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated Exceptional Sales Abilities
- Drive sales to achieve personal and store goals.
- Serve as an expert on product knowledge to provide exceptional customer service.
- Emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and creative.
- Show pride in your work and a passion for the product and your business.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and visual changes according to Company standards.
- Motivate and lead great teams using frequent and honest communication.
- Receiving, recording and pricing merchandise correctly according to category and ensuring that correct quantities are received to prevent shrinkage.
- Completing daily / weekend cash reconciliation, end of shift procedures, deposits, etc. to comply with company policy and guidelines.
- Running daily inspection of store prior to its opening / closing; ensuring that all appliances and light bulbs are in good order and merchandise / basic standards in place to maintain the store in a clean and neat environment.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, 401K and challenging and stimulating work environment.
Send resumes and salary history
Please indicate position and include salary requirements when applying.
Relocation is not offered for this position.
No agencies please.
Sun, 4 Jun 2017 01:09:45 PDT