Architectural/Design Project Manager
The Project Manager (PM) effectively manages multiple projects. The PM is the key contact and direct link to the Client and is responsible for the Firm's success through excellence in performance.
The PM directs three or more projects through the required phases by continuous and timely communication with the Client and the Firm's team members. The PM defines the project phases, develops a set of tasks to accomplish the work, monitors the tasks to complete the project on schedule, within the budget and within the project fee. The PM is a role model leader and helps the firm build the finest execution force.
The PM is accountable to the President and to the Creative Principal.
1. Professional degree in Architecture, Environmental Design, or Interior Design/Interior Architecture.
2. Minimum five years in project management of interior architectural projects.
3. Accreditation desired.
4. Consistent, dependable, conscientious, reliable and accurate.
5. High attention to detail.
6. Willing to do what it takes to achieve results.
7. Strong client service orientation.
8. Possesses leadership and management skills.
If this sounds like you, you may be our ideal candidate. We welcome you to take the first step of our employment process by completing the questions and submitting your resume to the following: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/317f84.
A long standing Dallas Design Firm that has a reputation for only the highest quality design!
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 14:13:11 PDT