DAS RF Solutions Engineer
• The RF Solutions Engineer supports the Design and Implementation of in-building wireless networks for 2G/3G/4G cellular telephony and public safety systems.
• Commission Systems - BDAs and Fiber-Based DAS for both Public Safety and Cellular Systems
• Conduct Site Surveys
• Collect baseline data for cellular systems
• Coverage testing of Public Safety Systems
• Generate test reports
• Generate budgetary designs for proposals for Public Safety and Small Carrier Systems
• Conduct VSWR and PIM tests
• Directs Operations and Installation staff and sub-contractors on technical issues
• Cultivate strong customer relationships with key clients and accounts
• Min 5+ years of RF experience preferred
• Detailed knowledge of at least one of the following: Cellular technologies (GSM/CDMA/UMTS/LTE), public safety systems, WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
• Utilize test equipment for system optimization. Familiarity with TEMS and JCSU an asset
• Familiarity with wireless service providers preferred
• Knowledge of wireless public safety ordinances is an asset
• In-building wireless experience and familiarity with iBwave software is an asset
• Knowledge of building construction is an asset
• Up to 30% travel required
• Excellent communications, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Location: Denver, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- RF Experience: 5 years
ICC Wireless is one of the premier DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) integrators in the Western U.S.
The focus of the company is the design and construction of the wireless systems used to enhance the quality of coverage inside buildings for the major cellular carriers such as Verizon and AT&T.
In addition to the cellular carriers, these types of systems are also used to insure high quality coverage for the police and fire departments as well.
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 12:36:45 PDT