POSITION SUMMARY: Provide effective oversight and implementation of efficient processes and procedures for client. You will be working directly with our client's Asset Management team and Headquarters deployment team regarding IT assets. The Data Analyst coordinates with distributors, the managed service provider, and PMD to configure and manage IT assets and reporting.
Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies and best practices relevant to position and client.
Interact with management at all levels.
Provide oversight and direct support for Asset Management tasks, including:
o Business Requirements
o Operational Requirements
o Logistics Support Plan
o Site and POC Information Maintenance
o Project Planning, Execution and Closure
o Project Status Tracking
o Delivery of IT Products and Services
o Asset Tracking and Reconciliation
o Invoicing Support and Reconciliation
Other related activities as required.
• Bachelor or higher degree preferable.
• Federal Government management, operations and contract experience.
• Familiarity with Federal regulations and directives (DHS/TSA experience preferred).
• Knowledge and experience with asset management process, procedures and tools.
• Knowledge and experience with Asset Management industry best practices and ability to incorporate them into project planning.
• Significant knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint and Project.
Providing quality government consulting in today's resource constrained environment, Metrics LLC balances proven best practices with innovative approaches. Our result: Highly effective outcomes and highly competitive solutions. For more information, go to https://www.metrics-llc.com/home.html
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 04:51:58 PDT