enkompas is an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) dedicated to delivering all "enkompasing " solutions to our clients, we experiencing significant growth and we are expanding our staff. We are looking to add staff in the ranks of our Relationship Management team.
Our services range from user and network support to strategic technology guidance. The enkompas model provides our customers with the depth of a full IT department but at a cost that is suited for each individual client's environment. This allows our clients to have greater depth and support within their technology environment and still keep their IT costs low.
enkompas Managed Service model provides companies the technology guidance and support that drives organizational efficiencies, cost control and revenue improvements. Clients can choose to utilize enkompas as their entire IT department or to augment your existing staff. Our services and IT recommendations are derived from our "Business First approach which is focused on developing long-term strategic relationships with our clients.
Expansion in Western PA and Ohio markets requires that we bring on talented and professional minded individuals to continue our aggressive expansion plans.
Position Title: Relationship Manager
Compensation Base plus commission - starting base in the 35K to 40K range depending on experience.
Technical Skills Required: Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, MS Word, and Excel), SharePoint, CRM tools
Soft Skill Requirements: Strong Verbal and Written Communication and Phone Skill, Time Management, Organizational Skills
Education requirements: Associate's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
The successful candidate will work with a group of assigned small and mid-sized business accounts to perform the following:
- Be the primary point of contact for the client relationship with enkompas Technology Solutions for all activities. This will include interacting with internal technical teams to follow-up on issues resolutions and various types of communications.
- Develop and maintain a rolling 3 year strategic technology plan that includes;
- Hardware refresh scheduling (all types of hardware)
- Security enhancement
- Data back-up and recovery
- Scheduling of execution
- Follow-up on all work performed
- Perform monthly review of an environment report to understand any changes to the technical environment.
- Introduce new efficiency opportunities and tools such as upgrades to existing tools or new tools for the business to use.
- Represent enkompas as client events as necessary
Helpful Background or Experience Traits:
Previous Technology Account Executive or Inside Sales experience is a plus. Enkompas Technology Solutions will train in each of the above areas for the right candidates.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and bonus potential, healthcare benefits w/dental and vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
ITPI's mission is to provide high quality staffing and technical solutions to our clients.
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 02:21:02 PDT