Mobile Test Engineer
Please NO 3rd parties and NO visas needing sponsorship.
Your general milestones for the first year are the following:
* Within the first three weeks, be able to jump head-first into an ongoing project and ask the appropriate questions / do the appropriate research to amend/construct a presentable testing strategy for up to 2 ongoing projects.
* Within one month, present list of process improvements / goals / hiring plans that you plan to implement over the course of next 6 months to a year.
* Within two months, work with Director of Test Engineering and Director of Mobile Engineering to construct an execution plan on building and scaling an end-to-end automation framework (beginning to be built by yourself if the skillset exists and/or through additional resources that you hire).
* Within two months, be able to discuss high-level functionality and infrastructure of entire mobile stack. You should understand all basic user flows and how the technology and integration points behind it works.
* Within six months, demonstrate that you have effectively led and provided proper test coverage for at least one project from inception to delivery
* Within seven months, demonstrate that you were able to execute on the list of process improvements / goals / hiring plans that you proposed 6 months prior.
* Within twelve months, demo a fully functional end-to-end automation platform with at least happy path coverage for all apps.
* Within twelve months, demonstrate that you were able to execute on the list of process improvements / goals / hiring plans that you proposed 12 months prior.
* Proven results of delivering and process improvement (with references).
* Proven experience of leading and mentoring teams specific to QA / test engineering.
* Working proficiency of at least one programming language.
* Can move quickly and independently. Everyone here is incredibly kind and extremely willing to share knowledge and a helping hand, but you have to be willing to take ownership of the outlined goals and make things happen.
* Tons of room for career growth. You're on the ground floor and your team will grow.
* Highly technical and passionate fellow test engineers. We care a lot about what we do and are very active in local meetups and love new ideas.
* Highly competitive salary and amazing benefits.
New York City, NY
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 11:31:57 PDT