Front End Developer
fjorge seeks a talented Front End Developer with 1 + years of development experience in our highly skilled development group. We are looking for a developer with the right mix of development and integration capabilities while being passionate about developing for intensive designs. This position will have an emphasis on front end development of new features of multiple websites. Within this group of developers, is the core development and support for all applications and websites for the above-mentioned areas. We are looking for someone who wants to continue to learn while working with an amazing group of developers in a great environment.
- Online portfolio of proven, client-facing work is required.
- MUST be well versed in html (including html5) and WordPress
- Ability to design to CSS grid frameworks (i.e. 960 or Fluid).
- Strong, visual and user-focused design skills and an eye for detail.
- Solid understanding of mobile and desktop Web usability best practices.
- Ability to move quickly and independently and juggle multiple projects.
- Time management skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines.
- Demonstratable UI/UX experience for CMS-driven sites, social networks, and eCommerce sites strongly preferred.
- Rock solid skills in matching web designs, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- Good-natured, flexible, leave-your-ego-at-the-door approach to Web design.
- Experience with cross-platform interoperability and progressive enhancement.
- Skills in major graphic software programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- 1 to 5 years of professional Web design experience as a member of a team participating in the complete lifecycle of several successfully delivered sites.
- In addition to the above, other duties as applied.
fjorge is a development team with a fast-paced, fun, growing atmosphere which provides great opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are team oriented, hard working and humble. We focus on work-life balance, working hard while we are at work and we do our best to leave work at work.
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 10:54:45 PDT