SENIOR CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
Simpson Healthcare is a strategic scientific agency that Builds Brand Health for our clients and we're currently expanding. We need a Senior Client Services Director (Senior CSD) to join our dynamic team. The Senior CSD will be responsible for managing multiple clients and their brands and will act as a team leader. The Senior CSD will be responsible for managing his/her specific projects as well as a dedicated support staff. They will also effectively and efficiently manage the client relationship and communicate all client needs to leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the client relationship, with EVP, to ensure an exceptional client experience and 100% client retention.
- Understand project strategies and implement tactics accordingly.
- Leads all project management efforts of assigned projects including timelines, quality, budget, strategy and specs.
- Pro-actively develops, manages and communicates timelines and milestones of all assigned projects.
- Manages all project details to ensure all actions are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborates with the Scientific, Strategy, Creative and Digital groups on all assigned projects.
- Ability to work independently but demonstrate strong team/collaboration skills.
- Participates in regular client and staff meetings.
- Mentors and supervises junior project staff.
- Stays current on industry news and events.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a healthcare, medical communications or scientific agency.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required, Master's degree a plus.
- People management and mentoring experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, specifically in the science of project management.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and a sense of humor all while multi-tasking.
- Excellent technology skills with a high proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook) and web-conferencing are a must.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac environments is a plus.
- Available to travel as required, may be up to 25% of the time.
If you're looking to join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment that embraces creativity and innovation while fostering teamwork, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, plenty of PTO + holiday time, the ability to work from home up to 2 days a week, free parking, casual dress, all the free beverages you can drink (plus an occasional food truck...) in a fun, collaborative work environment. We also embrace both Windows and Mac, you choose when you start!
Old Lyme, CT
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 15:50:23 PDT