Mitigation Project Manager
~~PROJECT MANAGER- Mitigation
A fast growing, leading edge Restoration Company with offices in the Chicagoland area is looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to run our Mitigation division. The successful candidate must be very organized, detail oriented, a proven leader and have excellent communication skills.
Overview: The Project Manager - Mitigation is responsible for the overall profitability of the division as well as to procure customers, provide estimates, hire staff and oversee and direct the work on the mitigation projects awarded. This position will work directly for and closely with the President of the Company
• Plan and oversee division sales effort.
• Hire and fully train staff as needed to perform work on mitigation projects.
• Produce work in a timely, budgeted, scheduled, and profitable manner for the company.
• Problem solve and analytically solve unexpected problems stemming from a disaster
• Prepare trucks and equipment for emergencies
• Write accurate estimates on a timely basis.
• Take ownership over the company safety procedures and principles on a daily basis and protect yourself and others from injury
• Comply with federal, state, and local building codes by adhering to requirements and following up on needed actions.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with the company's procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contract with qualified subcontractors and vendors to promote a competitive bidding process.
• Stay current on trends and processes specific to the restoration industry.
• Contribute to overall customer satisfaction.
• Customer communication.
• Respond to customer concerns.
• Ability to positively motivate others.
• Develop skills of others.
• Convey positive image of the company.
• Provide valuable insight for improvements.
• Complete delegated tasks on time.
• Seek information and knowledge on new issues.
• Cooperation and respect for others.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Develop creative solutions to problems.
• Bachelor's degree in Management or construction related field and a minimum of five years of experience in water mitigation services, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Supervisory experience required
• Knowledge of Uniform and Building Codes and Standards.
Blue Island, IL
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 06:52:36 PDT