SUMMARY OF MAJOR FUNCTIONS:
The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for cleaning services and performing job duties at Rosewood within the JCAHO guidelines for Environment of Care. Staff utilizes universal precautions as infection control protocol while performing cleaning services in all areas of the campus buildings, grounds and other office complexes. Services include: dusting, trash removal, odor control, laundry services including collecting soiled linen and distributing clean linen, sanitation of usable surfaces, bathroom cleaning, mopping and vacuuming, carpet and upholstery cleaning, floor finishing and all other cleaning duties required to maintain a safe environment.
1. Utilizes Environmental Services policy, procedure and guidelines to accomplish performance in all areas of assigned job duties.
2. Cleans and sanitizes patient bedrooms, bathrooms, lounges, treatment areas, recreation areas, staff offices, meeting rooms, public areas, walkways, department work space, and all areas associated with Rosewood facility operations.
3. Ensures proper up keep, appearance and use of Environmental Services equipment.
4. Completes all necessary reports in compliance with JCAHO standards, policy and procedure of the Environmental Services Department and as directed by the Environmental Services Coordinator.
5. Maintains compliance for PIMW containment, handling and storage and infection and odor control.
6. Supports and adheres to the rules, regulations, policy and procedures of Rosewood and the Environmental Services Department.
7. Requisitions supplies and outside services needed to ensure timely completion of all job responsibilities.
8. Keeps the Environmental Services work area clean and in an organized manner.
9. Meets with the Environmental Services Coordinator and staff on a regular schedule to communicate, problem solve and update information.
10. Participates as a team player in Rosewood staff milieu.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Rosewood Centers for Eating Disorders® has been a center of excellence in the treatment of eating disorders for more than a decade. Our programs and staff are dedicated to providing a core recovery program that treats the eating disorder, underlying emotional issues, and co-occurring disorders. Rosewood is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to help an individual on a journey to recovery from anorexia, bulimia, compulsive eating and other related issues.
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 15:32:06 PDT