IT Audit Senior
The IT Senior Auditor will be responsible for the planning, performing and reporting of ITGC and other IT related audit projects including, but not limited to, IT risk assessments as appropriate and deemed necessary.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for planning information technology audits by understanding information technology objectives, information structure, policies, processes, and internal controls; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Responsible for assessing compliance with information technology controls (ITGCs for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance) by executing audit program steps; testing infrastructure technologies, development projects, data center operations, security, and information technology related work processes; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Responsible for complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Responsible for communicating audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Responsible for assesses risks and internal operating controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; identifying operational weaknesses, inefficiencies, and issues.
- Will work close with the Internal Audit Manager to assist in the execution of financial and operational related audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Accounting.
- Preferably, candidate will have 3+ years of recent auditing experience in Big 4 public accounting or equivalent and/or industry IT AND Financial Audit experience.
- Experience with financial and operational audits.
- Must have experience with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- CISA, CISSP and/or CPA certification is preferred
- Data mining experience is preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of management while demonstrating a professional and positive attitude.
- Experience with JDE and/or Oracle is a plus.
- Domestic Travel (approximately 15% ).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Must have excellent analytical and judgment skills.
- Must be team oriented
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 11:33:04 PDT