CL Psychiatrist-Asst Professor/Sr Instructor
University of Colorado - School of Medicine
CL Psychiatrist- Asst Professor/Sr Instructor
Contributes as part of the UCH Psychiatry Clinical Services attending team to the function of the program including:
- Participation in attending rotation on the CL service
- Participation in hospital and departmental committees
- Participation in quality review activities
- Participation in the attending call rotation (3 weeks a year)
- Demonstrates proficiency in teaching and mentoring of residents and medical students
- Supervises medical students and residents on CL service
- Actively contributes on the academic advancement of his/her discipline
- Keeps abreast of the latest developments in field, both academically and through applied skills
- Maintains eligibility for SOM faculty appointment
- Help development of increased C/L Services
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The University of Colorado strongly supports the principle of diversity. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
MD, CO Physician License or Eligible for CO Physician License
Board Eligible in Psychiatry
Completion of Psychosomatic Fellowship
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References
Application Materials Instructions:
Applications are accepted electronically at CU Careers, refer to requisition ID: 09073
When applying, applicants must include:
- A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications
- A current Resume/CV
- The names, addresses, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for three professional references, either attached to your resume/CV or uploaded as a separate document
Please do not submit any of your application material (via email) to the job posting contact.
Job Category: Faculty
Primary Location: Aurora
Department: H0001 -- Anschutz Medical Campus - 21308 - SOM-PSYCH-UCH-GEN OP
Posting Date: Apr 5, 2017
Closing Date: Ongoing
Posting Contact Name: Lois Lilienthal
Posting Contact Email: Lois.Lilienthal@ucdenver.edu
Position Number: 00682300