Project Manager - (Construction Bridges)
Cleveland based General Highway and Bridge Contractor has immediate full-time opening or a Field Superintendent - Bridges.. Must possess a minimum of 10 years' experience in all phases of Bridge Construction) including new construction and design/build demo, and replacement, overlays in accordance with Ohio Department of Transportation Specifications.
The Field Superintendent with emphases on quality, budget, profitability subcontractor management ins a unionized environment.
- Team player with proven track record in projects up to $15 million in size
- Ability to work well with other Superintendent(s), Project Manager, officer, and clients
- Computer proficient in MSO products, HCSS but not essential
- Familiar with Primavera CP Scheduling interpretation, but not essential
- OSHA 30-hour, or eligible
- Valid Ohio Driver's License, less than 6 points
- Construction Management or Engineering Degree helpful, but not essential
Position offers competitive/negotiable salary, comprehensive benefits package, and vehicle
Apply in confidence immediately with resume including key project experience package.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High School or equiivalent
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer
A local Heavy Highway Concrete Genral Contractor since 1992. Focused on concrete related projects such as construction and complete roadway rehabilitation of bridge/strutures working extensively for the Oho Department of Transportation, City of Cleveland, Cuyahga, Lake, Geauga and Ashtabula Countes, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, Notheast Ohio Regional Sewer Authority, and cities, villages an townships in a four county area. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:23:00 PDT