Outbound Recruitment Coordinator
TCS Education System
TCS Education System is currently seeking an Outbound Recruitment Coordinator to join our Chicago Office. The hours for this role will be 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.
The Outbound Recruitment Coordinator will provide excellent student service delivery by telephone. The Outbound Recruitment Coordinator is expected to complete prospective student inquiry calls, resulting in warm transfers and scheduled phone appointments with the appropriate admissions counselor. A successful candidate will be energetic and can easily build rapport with prospective students, as this is not a cold calling role. This position will be part-time, 20 hours per week, reporting to the Assistant Director of Recruitment Support.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide prospective students with a positive impression of our affiliates
- Provide quality student service by following up with prospective students
- Maintaining general information about our affiliates
- Convert inquiries to warm transfers and phone appointments
- Create and maintain notes in Salesforce
- Schedule appointments in Salesforce and Outlook
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent organizational, communication, and telecommunication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, flexible, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and the ability to adapt to rapid changes in a dynamic, fast moving work environment
- 1 to 2 years of phone experience
- 2 years of general computer experience, preferably in an educational setting
- High school diploma or GED
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education. TCS Education System partners-The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University-each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience.
For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu