Paid Media Specialist
TCS Education System
TCS Education System is currently seeking a Paid Media Specialist to join the Marketing department.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of paid media campaigns and search engine marketing initiatives. Collaboration with the digital team on strategy development, and implementation through tactics and vendor management will be key to success.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years relevant experience, be passionate about data-driven solutions and have a holistic approach to digital marketing, search engine optimization and analytics. Agency experience and business-to-business background are desired.
The ideal candidate will be a confident collaborator who won't hesitate to jump in and work alongside team members on projects and tasks of all levels. They will be competent and driven, adept at decision-making and problem-solving, and will have a positive attitude. They will possess initiative and good judgment and will be conscientious and trustworthy.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing, managing and optimizing paid search/display/remarketing campaigns for multiple clients in the higher education industry.
- Analyze and assess campaign performance and translate quantitative/qualitative data into campaign strategy development.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to review data and metrics, and create campaign reports.
- Keyword research
- Bidding strategies
- Testing and optimization
- Google Analytics, certification is a must
- Google AdWords, certification is a must
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to write in a data-driven fashion and explain why results were achieved
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally across teams
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience; agency background or large in-house companies are a plus
- Strong understanding of digital media planning and conversion optimization strategies
- Team collaboration experience
- Understanding of SEO and indicators of website health
- Social media paid campaign experience
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education. TCS Education System partners-The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University-each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience.
For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu