Web Performance Manager
TCS Education System
TCS Education System is currently seeking a Web Performance Manager to join the Marketing department.
The Web Performance Manager will provide leadership and direction in planning, developing, and maintaining the web environment as well as managing the exploration, implementation, testing and maintenance of new technology. The Web Performance Manager will provide strategic direction and leadership for project management and software selection and support. This role will serve as an advisor to executive leadership, college-wide technology committees, and other ad hoc project and academic committees.
The ideal candidate will be a confident collaborator who won't hesitate to jump in and work alongside team members on projects and tasks of all levels. They will be competent and driven, adept at decision-making and problem-solving, and will have a positive attitude. They will possess initiative and good judgment and will be conscientious and trustworthy.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Total web property and server performance.
- Management of all website edits and development requests.
- Support digital marketing efforts and proactive optimizations towards achieving objectives.
- Implement site governance protocols as well as web content management processes and procedures. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
- Develop policies, standards, practices and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing and to safeguard information resources.
- Supervise Developers and direct the work of project staff that design, develop, and test programs and information systems delivered via the Web.
- Research, select, implement and maintain Web-based and mobile applications integrated with a variety of data sources.
- Coordinate efforts with database administrators, network infrastructure personnel, Helpdesk, and outside vendors. Write functional specifications for external developers.
- Monitor web market trends and technology developments to ensure company sites stay current in functionality and performance. Research, Present, Test and Implement new technology and techniques.
- Develop key performance metrics to improve websites' performance and goals. Monitor reports, dashboards, and processes to provide business insights, website activity, functionality, user experience and availability on all digital properties.
- Report and analyze user trends and recommend changes to Website and Digital Properties to increase traffic and conversion metrics. Implement A/B testing technologies and content targeting.
- Direct solutions to functional and technical problems.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of technical experience working with Web applications, Web design, and enterprise applications.
- 2+ years of experience in a management or supervisory position demonstrating the ability to perform effective budget management and supervision of staff.
- Expert in Google Analytics Platform.
- Knowledge of: Responsive Web design, Web development, graphic design, relational databases, application programming languages, Web and Mobile technologies, and a variety of software is required.
- Ability to: Manage large complex projects and teams; effectively negotiate/influence others; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; analyze and problem solve a variety of issues; carry out strategic planning. Create and deliver effective presentations to various constituents.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, including keyword research, online PR, site build and social media.
- Experienced in Agile software development processes and version control systems.
- An understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Experienced in wire framing and mapping out user flows.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education. TCS Education System partners-The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University-each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience.
For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu