Working Title: Administrative Generalist
Position Type: University Operational and Administrative Staff
Department: Department of Medicine, Infectious Diseases
Posting Date: 06-02-2017
The Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases is seeking an Administrative Generalist to join our team. This position works with the Principal Investigator and other key personnel on the Linkage and Retention in Care "PositiveLinks" program.
This position will plan, coordinate, and manage the PositiveLinks program at the University of Virginia Ryan White Clinic as well as appropriately delegate work to complete appropriate tasks.
This position will recruit and train patient Members and Ryan White (RW) Clinic staff on how to best utilize the PositiveLinks program.
Additionally, the position will conduct 30-day Check-In interviews with PositiveLinks Members, as will serve as support backup at the clinic.
This position is restricted and contingent upon the continuation of funding.
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices.
2. Ability to consistently exercise sound judgment and interpret administrative policies and procedures.
3. Proficiency in computer applications; working knowledge of various database and software programs.
4. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills in daily interactions.
6. Ability to lead and manage special projects.
7. Ability to establish credibility.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82017