Position Overview ($20 - $30 per hour)
Transportation Supervisor shall be intimately familiar with Food Manufacturing, GMP's, HACCP program, and shipping / receiving operations (e.g., forklift driving, loading and unloading trailers).
1. Direct the personnel of shipping / receiving department.
2. Create, record and edit all departmental paperwork.
3. Schedule appointments for inbound/outbound trailers.
4. Organize and ensure warehouse and adjacent areas are kept clean and orderly.
1. Implement company policies and procedures.
2. Oversee forklift drivers.
3. Direct truck flow for shipments and deliveries.
4. Perform accurate daily counts and monthly inventories.
5. Supervise and audit all transactions related to shipping and receiving.
6. On a daily and ongoing basis, timely respond to all calls and emails that may come into shipping/receiving.
Located in the beautiful town of Roseville, just minutes from the Galleria Mall, the California Bottling Company is a regional leader and premier manufacturer of spring, distilled and drinking water. The company operates four stainless steel lines and is positioned for a major expansion which represents a significant opportunity for rapid advancement.
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:55:49 PDT