Amazon Marketing Specialist
Chic Home Design, an up and coming brand of luxury bedding company is seeking qualified candidates to grow our Amazon business. We are looking for candidates who are extremely knowledgable and highly experienced of the Amazon Marketplace. We design, import and distribute our own products of Luxury Fashion Be, we do not sell products that are not ours to better control everything. Currently we are running over 1000 skus on Amazon.com and we are seeking the right individual to add the power of marketing to grow our sales and brand on Amazon.Com.
Amazon's Home Products is one of the most exciting categories at Amazon.com. As the Senior Marketing Manager of Home business, you will be expected to flex your analytical skills and your creative muscles to drive both best-in-class customer experience and effective marketing communications, while delivering measurable results.
The ideal candidate will be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). The Sr. Marketing Manager should be passionate about the customer and must have proven analytical capability, project management skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must possess the ability to operate from a company-wide perspective and lead cross-functional and cross-business projects.
- Increase awareness of Chic Home's products on the Amazon's Home category by coming up with innovative marketing tactics
- Drive traffic and customer growth from multiple channels, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements
- Invent and execute projects that lead to customer-experience improvements
- Lead cross-functional marketing initiatives and brand partnerships across Amazon's retail business and support teams
- Write and present high quality documents to senior leadership both inside and outside of the company.
- Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills
- Strong leader with an aptitude for organization who can prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to leverage informal influence to navigate and build partnerships across business and technical teams
- Think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience managing online customer experience, merchandising, and marketing strategies, or other relevant experience that highlights your ability to deliver results, learn new skills, and emerge as a business leader
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Demonstrated creativity and judgment to develop solutions
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge and experience with web authoring tools and willingness to learn both HTML and XML code if necessary in order to enhance or improve site and email content
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Candiate must have a minimum of 3 years experience with Amazon.com Marketplace and must have extensive knowledge of the following:
- Market our brand and products on Amazon Market place, Free and paid campaigns.
- Sku Management - Manage 1000+ Skus currently listed on Amazon.
- Target and improve Asin quality and improve rank.
- Must have proven track record or Asin Building, Asin ranking improvement, How to reach the top 100 page.
- Build multiple advertising campaigns within Amazon to identify proper and most searched Keywords to improve impressions and conversions.
- Price adjust products daily, run sales and different promotions.
- Improve Listing titles and improve Asin quality and appeal.
- Build Amazon Brand Page and drive traffic to the brand.
We are looking for the right candidate who knows the Amazon Marketplace, understand how to increase revenue and knows the proper marketing strategies to fit our business.
Knowledge of Ebay, Sears and other online retail marketplaces is a plus.
Chic Home Design,
Chic Home is a rapidly growing fashion bedding and furniture company.
We design and import our own unique products and have an established online presence. Our products can be found on sale by America's largest online vendors, e.g, Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Overstock, Target, Walmart & Wayfair.
Our newly remodeled 5000 sq ft office is in the heart of Brooklyn and we offer a fun and creative atmosphere to all of our associates.
If you are looking to join a great team, look no further than Chic Home.
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 09:04:00 PDT