Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Title: Reconciliation Analyst
Category: Management and Professional
Date Posted: 06/02/2017
Position Information: Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Student Business Services (SBS), the Reconciliation Analyst will perform monthly reconciliation of subsidiary accounts to general ledger, prepares journal entries, and other accounting tasks of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a variety of factors.
Minimum Requirements: Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheet and database software for moderately complex financial analysis, fiscal management and financial reports.
Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner both in writing and verbally.
Ability to function as a member of a team.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Intermediate knowledge and understanding of internal control practices and their impact on protecting University resources.
Some knowledge of finance policies, practices and systems.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills at all levels within the unit; service orientation; critical thinking; attention to detail; ability to multi-task in a high volume environment, organizational skills.
Ability to gather reasonably retrievable information, organizes, and performs basic financial analysis assignments.
Additional Information: In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview