Design & Digital Coordinator (1MPR17)
VACANCY (POSITION) NUMBER: 1MPR17
RESPONSIBLE TO: Public Information Coordinator
STATE CLASSIFICATION: Public Information Specialist
LOCATION: Aiken Technical College, Aiken, SC
STATE SALARY RANGE: $26,988 - $38,460
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, Monday – Friday
JOB DATE: June 2017
OPENING DATE: June2, 2017
Under the general supervision of the Marketing & Public Relations Manager, the Design & Digital Coordinator is an engaged contributor to the Marketing & Public Relations team and ensures that the institution’s publications and digital presence represents the College’s image and brand. Responsible for graphic design of publications and digital platforms; coordination with vendors for external print and mailing projects; monitoring and reporting on analytics of digital platforms; and assist with marketing support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the guidance of the Manager, develop College publications and advertising. Collaborate with internal departments to create print and electronic publications, designs for digital platforms, and promotional items for internal and external use.
- Develop and coordinate content and serve as quality controller for the Aiken Technical College website, intranet, ATC marquee, and informational screens. Assist the Manager with maintenance of social media sites.
- Develop and provide reports based on analytics from ATC website, intranet and other ATC digital platforms. Assist the Manager with digital media buys based on findings and digital trends in higher education.
- In coordination with the Manager, provide marketing support for College events to include shooting and editing photos and videos, media relations, etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the College’s comprehensive marketing and public relations plan, serve on College and community committees, and fulfills other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: A bachelor's degree in a related field required. Two (2) years of professional experience in a marketing or communications field preferred. Experience using Adobe design products, Google Analytics and multimedia preferred. Experience in website content management in an education setting preferred.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please apply online at www.jobs.sc.gov. Unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees earned and may be attached to the online application, faxed (803-593-8203), emailed (email@example.com), or mailed (P.O. Drawer 696, Aiken, SC 29802). Please submit three samples of your own design work in PDF format with your application. All application materials must be submitted by the closing date. The application must be completed including all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history and education sections of the application. In lieu of higher education degree, please include high school history. International transcripts must be evaluated through World Education Services. Scheduling of interviews will begin on June 9, 2017 and the position will remain open until filled.
Aiken Technical College is an equal opportunity employer committed to having diversity throughout the College. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to apply for this position should be directed to Human Resources by calling 803-508-7497, or writing to the above address. Requests for accommodations must be made by the above-stated deadline.
Apply for Design & Digital Coordinator (1MPR17)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly