Construction Project Superintendent (# P.ORL03-CPS16)
Positions open for qualified Construction Superintendent with a national multi-family construction/renovation company. Experience in exterior/interior renovations preferred.
Must have the following character traits, knowledge and skills:
• Be a Team Player
• Manage and supervise subcontractors and material suppliers
• Be detail oriented, organized and an excellent communicator
• Be ambitious and self-motivated
• Work under pressure
• Have a positive attitude and good work ethic
• Be able to maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Read and interpret blueprints and specification manuals
• Have knowledge of basic construction design and construction systems
• Have knowledge of construction costs and procurement process
• Ability to interpret and apply state law, local policy and administrative procedures
• Must be willing to travel as necessary
For immediate consideration, please submit salary requirement with resume.
Local construction company with a nationwide reach is currently searching for additional team members.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:27:45 PDT