Warehouse Supervisor (RMS-MMP Ard.)
RMS is seeking a reliable, self-driven and team-oriented professional with problem solving, communication and management skills for the position of Warehouse Supervisor. Responsible for supervising upwards of 20 Team Members and operations within a fast-paced warehouse environment in Ardmore, OK. Must have the ability to work days and nights. The position offers competitive compensation and potential for growth.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop Team Members.
- Supervise and assist in daily warehouse activities.
- Motivate and counsel Team Members in a professional manner.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of information.
- Assist in asset and budget management.
- Assist managers with day-to-day operations both in office and warehouse.
- Self-motivated and goal driven character.
- Must be available to work both day and night shift (12 hours).
- At least 2-3 years of warehouse experience.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures.
- Experience managing people, budgets, and assets.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude towards Team Members and customers alike.
- Maintain a strong tolerance for working in fast-paced and/or stressful situations, while solving problems.
- Ability to lift, move, and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and stand for extended periods or for duration of shift (12 hour shifts, days or nights).
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and hair follicle drug screen (drug screen scheduled following interview).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Forklift certified a plus
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Full-Time, Exempt
- Salary: $700 per week ($36,400.00 annually)
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit).
- Medical Plan: RMS Employee covered 100% dependants covered at a discounted rate
- Other Benefits: Dental Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus Plan.
3rd Shift = 7pm to 7am
Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reliable-Management-Solutions-Ardmore-Oklahoma/829861257083578?fref=ts
Reliable Management Solutions, LLC (RMS) provides customized logistics solutions to meet the demands of our partners. We partner with companies of all sizes throughout the country. While generating value through cost reduction and optimization, RMS allows our partners to focus on their core competencies.
With operations in states across the country, partnerships with industry leading corporations, and continued expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us. Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:03:02 PDT