HVAC Manager - Field Supervisor
A local leading plumbing, heating and air company looking for tech savvy, experienced, and knowledgeable supervisor to assist field personnel with technical issues, scheduling and quality control.
• Comprehensive knowledge of methods, materials and equipment used in installing, repairing and maintaining commercial plumbing systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work.
• Ability to prepare take offs and order materials for installation.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment in determining operation conditions.
• Ability to plan, lay out, supervise and inspect the work of subordinates. Provide guidence and support for continuinal training and development.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with associates.• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• High problem solving capabilities
• Capable of working in the field and office as needed.
• Ability to work a variety of hours and some weekends depending on demand.
• Position will work directly with Operations Manager.
10 years trade experience, 5 years supervision experience.
Experience with hydronic piping systems, VRF, VAVs desirable
We offer an excellent compensation package including:
• Competetive Salary
• Company Vehicle
• Health Benefits
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
If you are seeking a growth position, a stable and growing company. We would like to meet you
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 12:29:36 PDT