Final Wishes Advisor
This is a sales position that primarily involves helping clients into small, simple policies that will ensure their loved ones are not left with the immediate burdens that would have, otherwise, been left on the family upon their demise - both financially and mentally. Monitor book of business including retention via company reports and assisting clients with any policy change requests.
Our niche market works with low to middle income seniors (over age 50) with a specialty in helping those who have minor to major medical conditions. Advisor focuses in 1 single market fulfilling 1 single need. No more cold calling. Make 4 to 6 presentations every day. Write more business, make more sales, and help your family as you do it.
• Full Time
- Valid life insurance licensed or willing to attain one
• Strong Work Ethic
• Dependability & Responsibility
• Must Possess a Positive Attitude At All Times
• Honesty & Integrity
• Hunger To Grow & Learn / Self Development
• Strong Self Confidence
• Dependable Transportation
- Overnight Travel
• Clean Background / Not Credit Based
• Sales Experience Preferred But Not Required
Why consider a career as a Final Wishes Advisor?
* CAREER SECURITY - 10,000+ seniors turn 65 every single day and will continue over the next 19 years. This is our niche market.
*LEGACY ASSURANCE- There are over 2,000 insurance companies but Legacy Assurance is exclusive to only one. No one does what we do and helps families in the way we do. Our product literally sells itself.
* RECESSION PROOF - We specialize in the low to middle income, over age 50 bracket. Regardless the stock market, social security, economy, Obama Care, and so forth, there are no economic factors that have any direct impact on this market. This market has been around since the beginning of time and most likely will remain until Armageddon.
* PROVEN SYSTEM - Online, Classroom & Field Training and support structure to help you achieve your goals. Our average agent earns nearly $70,000 (That's MORE than the median average for someone with a Master's degree) and our top agents are earning over $250,000.
* EXCLUSIVE LEADS - You don't have to focus on anything but selling. We generate our leads with ZERO out of pocket expense to our agents and Managers. Our leads are always FRESH and EXCLUSIVE. TV, Yellow Pages, Direct Mail, Telemarketed Leads, we have them all!
* GROUP BENEFITS - We offer major medical insurance to all agents based on their quarterly production
* EXOTIC TRIPS & BONUSES - We offer annual company incentive trips to destinations across the world to places like Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Bermuda. Qualification is solely production based and not a contest so everyone can qualify.
* RESIDUAL INCOME - Pays whether you are working or not. How would you like to be making an extra $4k to $10k each year regardless whether or not you are working, after a few short years? How often do you receive an annual increase of $10,000+ increase for doing your job every year?
* ROLEX INCENTIVE - What company gives you a Rolex watch all for just doing a job well done after one full year? WE DO!!! With a certain amount of annualized production, you could qualify into the Rolex Club as either as either an Agent or Manager!
....And Much Much More!!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals searching for the right career that will enable them to plug into a system that's generates this kind of volume. If you have life insurance, final expense, Medicare, auto sales, outside sales, management, mortgage, real estate, construction, marketing, bartender, server, customer service, or inside sales experience, and veterans - you are highly encouraged to apply.
Where will you be and what will you be doing five years from today, if you continue to do what you're doing right now?
Established in 2010 and headquartered out of St. Louis, MO - Final Wishes Advisors has been one of the fastest growing final expense agencies across the nation. Also, by recently partnering by one of the fastest growing final expense leaders in the industry, FWA is committed to servicing their clients with the most advanced, top of the line products available on the market, throughout the United States.
Our partner company was incorporated in 1970. In 2000, they were licensed in 6 states and have since expanded to 39 states and the District of Columbia with plans for continued nationwide expansion.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:08:27 PDT