Product Development Designer
DCWV Acquisition Corporation is a Home Decor, Paper Crafting, and DIY Jewelry Facility. We are looking for a highly skilled Product Development Manager with Creative skills along with Top Managerial skills to work from their home office in Dallas.
The Product Development Manager will play an integral role executing new designs and concepts for new consumer products for Key Accounts.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
- Research concepts and trends to update the current products.
- In collaboration with the design team the Product Development Manager will conceptualize and execute designs.
- Responsible for making sure that the on-trend design is developed, communicated, and ready for customer presentation in the time allowed.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
- Cooperate as a team player.
- Works with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
- Design experience in arts and craft, home dcor, DIY jewelry and Paper Crafting.
- Finding new trend, seasonal products.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Should have design experience in developing icons, graphics and prints.
- Ability to communicate through hand illustrations is a plus.
- Understanding of photography and digital retouching is a plus.
- Ability to visualize concepts and easily communicate them through various mediums.
- Understanding of the retail market.
- Effective presentation skills and ability to provide clear and concise communication.
- Highly efficient in time management skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Bachelors or Master in Design or Design Related Field in Illustration, Graphic Design, Minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience in product design, graphic design and/or illustration.
Competitive Benefit Package: Health/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, FSA
Please send resume and a link to your portfolio a must.
*Please visit our website: www.dcwv.com
DCWV strives to design products that are easy to use, timeless in designs and are affordable to the consumer.We combine our continued research in developing trends to be proactive for our customers.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 14:09:41 PDT