IT Infrastructure and Engineering Director
Overview: The Director IT Infrastructure and Engineering is responsible for deployment and support/operations of enterprise infrastructure consisting of local and wide area data networks, enterprise servers, storage area network, voice network and associated telephone services, and supporting components as configured in data centers and branch server rooms. The role is also responsible for strategies and tactical architecture and engineering of the technologies above, and is the process owner for Incident Management for the entire IT organization. Operational delivery accomplished through direct staff and third-party suppliers. Role is responsible for addressing all regulatory and compliance requirements, and day-to-day operational incident management, associated with the IT infrastructure.
- Overall management of IT infrastructure including vision/strategy, goal development, operations, incident and problem management, install/refresh, installation, decommissioning and maintenance; strategy to hands-on.
- Day-to-day 24x7x365 operational support of the entire IT infrastructure for the bank. This includes managing ticket queues, coordination with key vendors, IT staff and business stakeholders for incidents and owning through closure.
- Establishment maintenance of IT standards, architecture, engineering, and associated documentation relating to IT infrastructure. Includes business continuity and disaster recovery for infrastructure to IT standards.
- Overall management of IT infrastructure including operations, incident and problem management, install/refresh, installation, decommissioning, maintenance, and services.
- Collaboration and management of responsibilities through existing third-party service providers.
- Management of direct employee and contractor staff to accomplish corporate, role and organizational objectives.
- Overall ownership of all regulatory, compliance, and internal audit activity relating to the IT infrastructure.
- Overall ownership of the Incident and Problem Management process across all of IT.
- Responsibility for technology evaluation, and the entire technology lifecycle for infrastructure technologies. This includes from design to implementation, through from inception through obsolescence.
- Strong business collaboration within IT and with the bank business units.
- Bachelor's degree (Graduate degree preferred) or previous relevant work experience - Required
- Minimum of 5 years of broad IT Infrastructure experience in an operations role - Required
- Minimum of 5 years of IT management experience including managing 6+ employees, contractors, and third-party suppliers - Required
- Professional Certifications & Licenses: Microsoft, Cisco, Information Security (CISSP) - Preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft server, virtualization (VMWare), Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, Mobile, Cisco networking and UCS Call Manager - Required
- Technical knowledge of data center (including migrations), storage (SAN), networking (MPLS), backup, and patching - Required
- Experience with information security, risk management, privacy, audit, and compliance (SOX, GLBA, PCI, FFIEC) - Required
- Experience in development of technology architecture and standards - Required
- Experience with cloud technologies and migrations to cloud hosted solutions - Required
- Experience in application development including mobile - Preferred
- Strong attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines, prioritize; strong organization and decision-making skills - Required
- Skilled in project management and ability to identify innovative solutions - Required
- Technical knowledge of Linux, LDAP, Commvault, mainframe, Websense - Preferred
- Open source tools (ITOP), monitoring technologies (Nagios), vendor management - Preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% - Required
- Ability to work flexible and extended schedule, including nights and weekends, to support incident management needs as required - Required
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and negotiations skills - Required
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 21:59:28 PDT