College Evening Administrator – Sinking Spring Site
Consists of a maximum of 25 hours per week (between the hours of 4:00PM and 10:00PM) Monday through Thursday at the Wilson Southern Middle School.
The Evening/Saturday Administrator is responsible for the overall supervision of college activities at this location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be available to assist students, faculty and staff in the evening with basic questions about student services at RACC such as Financial Aid, Advising, Admissions, etc. This will include contacting appropriate Wilson and/or RACC resources to aid in Technology, Facilities and other administrative issues as well as for student related issues.
- Ensure supply inventory for use by faculty and students including paper, printer cartridges, etc.
- Assist with routine matters such as room conflicts, room changes, fire drills etc.
- Maintain visibility in space at Wilson Southern Middle School which is occupied by RACC and monitor activity.
- Supervise all activities during emergency situations until relieved by Incident Commander. Follow the Emergency Guidelines and Procedures and Chain of Command as outline in the Emergency Operations Plan.
- Request on site security guard assistance if needed.
- Report on safety and security incidents via the Red Flags system and or written reports as appropriate.
- Take appropriate action with regard to fire, police and other emergency related matters after notification of the Director of Safety and Security.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education and/or experience
Associates degree required. Preference for prior experience in a Higher Education and/or School District workplace including interaction with staff, faculty and students.