Quality Assurance Manager
The company is a leader in the field of decorative plating. We are experiencing superb growth, have been in business over 30 years and enjoy an excellent reputation.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental and profit sharing.
This is a full time permanent position.
The Quality Assurance Manager will validate processes, provide documentation, enforce ISO procedures and manage the QA staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient with ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Management Standards
- Proficient with the PPAP, Control Plans and PFEMA process
- Ensures that production materials are tested for acceptability
- Oversee the material non-conformance program
- Performs internal and external quality audits
- Determine relevant quality associated training requirements and delivering training
Education and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Manager within the manufacturing industry
- Experience with highly cosmetic products is a plus
- Experience in high volume, fast paced environment
Tue, 30 May 2017 11:51:14 PDT