Position Overview ($11 - $14 per your)
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for ensuring that all the quality and safety policies of the California Bottling Company (the "Company" or "CBC") are properly implemented. Additionally, the Quality Assurance Technician must provide key assistance in selected process improvement projects sponsored by the various departments. The technician must become completely familiar with Food Manufacturing, GMP's, HAACP program, Quality Systems and test procedures.
1. Perform all laboratory testing as required to verify compliance to CBC SOP's.
2. Maintain plant quality assurance (QA) records and logs in an orderly and timely manner.
3. Become familiar with all CBC QA procedures.
4. Perform periodic quality control production lines check.
5. Provide oversight for hold or destruction of non-conforming products as required.
6. Maintain storage of sample archives and keep area neat and orderly.
7. Arrange shipments of samples to customers and outside labs.
8. Prepare mineral batches as needed by the various lines.
9. Maintain laboratory, mineral and chemical rooms in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Conduct sanitation of all equipment engaged in the manufacturing of products.
- Police the production lines to ensure all quality and safety processes and procedures are enforced.
- Performs all laboratory testing as required by company as well as industry guidelines to include but not limited to coordinating / conducting weekly, monthly and yearly testing in conjunction with outside testing laboratories.
- Maintains Plant Quality Assurance / Control records and logs in an orderly and timely manner to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- To enforce all company quality and safety policies.
- To quarantine materials and products.
- To temporarily halt non-conforming production lines.
- To issue employee warning notices, with the approval of either the Production/Logistics Supervisor/Manager or Quality Supervisor/Manager to employees that violate policies or procedures.
- AA in Engineering, Science or Manufacturing or equivalent experience and acceptance through the interview process
- One year Engineering / Quality experience
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement and Basic Quality Techniques
- Experience in participating in Continuous Improvement Teams
Located in the beautiful town of Roseville, just minutes from the Galleria Mall, the California Bottling Company is a regional leader and premier manufacturer of spring, distilled and drinking water. The company operates four stainless steel lines and is positioned for a major expansion which represents a significant opportunity for rapid advancement.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 20:36:39 PDT