Campus Dean - Dallas
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is hiring a Campus Dean to lead its efforts in establishing a new location in Dallas, Texas. The Campus Dean is responsible for the successful launch and long term administrative and operational success of the campus he or she oversees. Supporting the University's mission and student outcome attainment through strategic enrollment management, administrative and operational excellence, and financial stewardship are top priorities. The Dallas Campus Dean leads efforts at growing enrollment, strategic planning, community outreach and advancement, human resource development, provision of resources, alliance-building, compliance, institutional planning and research, and productivity measurement and improvement. The Dallas Campus Dean is expected to be a strong communicator and leader for the Dallas campus, within the larger University and in the community
- Employ effective strategic enrollment management strategies to grow student enrollment.
- Advance and increase new student enrollment goals through the strategic development of partnerships with organizations and institutions that align with TCSPP's vision and mission.
- Promote community service, outreach, and engagement.
- Develop and advance both short and long range goals for the online campus that ensure sustainability.
- Plan and administer the online campus annual budget, manage campus revenues and control expenses. Ensure the financial health and viability of the campus through effectively and collaboratively managing the campus P&L.
- Ensure proper support, resources, collaboration, and communication occurs across functional areas.
- Create and sustain a culture of operational excellence.
- Hire, mentor, advise, direct and evaluate a strong team of administrators and staff.
- In collaboration with appropriate academic affairs leadership, develop and nurture a culture of compliance including relationships with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Work with appropriate academic affairs leadership to prepare for self-studies, focus visits and comprehensive visits.
- In collaboration with the appropriate academic affairs leadership, lead the Dallas campus' outreach efforts.
- In collaboration with the Director of the Annual Campaign, support a culture of alumni and employee giving and fundraising to support campus and university initiatives.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Senior level experience in higher education administration with a strong record of leadership and growing enrollment with a commitment to quality, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Very strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Evidence of successful decision making and performance in a collaborative environment.
- An earned doctorate degree from an accredited institution required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.