Adjunct Faculty - Applied Behavior Analysis Department - Los Angeles Campus
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The ABA Department at the Los Angeles campus is seeking highly qualified candidates for adjunct faculty positions in our Ph.D. in Psychology, Behavior Analysis Specialization program. We are seeking adjunct faculty to teach and assist in development of psychology/behavior analysis coursework aimed to prepare graduates for licensure as a Licensed Psychologist in the state of CA. Courses include:
- Biological Bases of Behavior
- Social Bases of Behavior
- Cognitive/Affective Bases of Behavior
- Psychology of the Lifespan
- Substance Abuse and Dependency
- Detection and Treatment of Spousal/Partner and Family Abuse
- Human Sexuality
Courses are taught in a blended format of on-ground and online; on ground classes meet at the Los Angeles campus every other weekend and students complete online work between class meetings. Courses run 14 weeks during the Spring and Fall semesters, and 8 weeks during the Summer semester.
Teach and assist in development of psychology/behavior analysis coursework. Engage students through discussion and assignments as outlined in the course syllabi. Provide students substantive feedback and respond to student questions and concerns in a timely manner. Maintain communication with department administration, faculty, and students.
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of CA who is also certified as a BCBA-D® highly preferred
- Curriculum development experience preferred
- Teaching experience (at least 3+ years preferred)
- Relevant training and experience in areas of expertise