Adjunct Faculty - Educational Psychology and Technology- Online Campus
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Work From Home
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The online Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology program is designed to educate students to be practitioners who apply educational and psychological theories to practice, and conduct research to inform practice. This "Professional Practice Doctoral program" emphasizes preparing students to develop and conduct evidenced-based practice.
Graduates will be agents of change: not only understanding how people and/or organizations learn but using appropriate technology to improve individual learning outcomes and/or support organizational productivity and sustainability.
The Chicago School is currently seeking qualified individuals to develop and/or teach in the following areas at our Online Campus:
- Action Research and Evaluation
- The Theory and Profession of Educational Technology
- Cognition Across the Lifespan and Technology's Impact
- Ethics and Standards in Educational Psychology and Technology
- Culture's Place in Learning and Technology
- Emerging Organizational Structures and Information Networks
- Theories, Models and Practices in Organizational Learning and Technology
- Training and Development in Organizations
- Teaching with Technology in Higher Education
- Uses of Technology in Curriculum Development in Higher Education
- Online Learning Design and Practice
- Teachers and Technology Based Changes
- K-12 Education and Impact of Technology
- Improvement and Sustainability of Online Education in K-12 Systems
Online courses at The Chicago School are taught through the Canvas learning management system. All new adjunct faculty members in Online-Blended Programs will participate in our 7-week Teaching Online Pedagogy and Standards (TOPS) course, which covers best practices and new developments in online teaching and learning. The Educational Psychology and Technology Department will provide course syllabi and recommended textbooks for each course taught.
Adjunct Faculty agrees to undertake and perform, to the highest professional standards, certain duties and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Engage students in Educational Psychology and Technology curriculum through discussion and assignments as outlined in the course syllabi
- Provide students substantive feedback in a timely manner.
- Respond to student questions and concerns.
- Provide supplemental material as needed.
- Attend all mandatory faculty development and training sessions including new adjunct faculty orientation;
- Asses student learning in accordance to the School practices
- Doctoral degree in related field
- Teaching experience (3 years preferred)
- Exemplary professional experience
- Educational Psychology and Technology related research experience (preferred)
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.