Field Service Technician, Atl
~~Field Service Technician C (Atlanta)
POSITION: Field Service Technician C
Operates and maintains digital and analog electronic devices, repairs and troubleshoots assemblies to the module level. Documents maintenance efforts. The position typically works under close supervision and direction.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBITIES:
- Reads and interpret complex schematics, engineering drawings, work orders, technical manuals, and specifications.
- Initializes and determines readiness of electronic devices for correct operations
- Analyzes and interprets device operations for malfunctions, replace spares, troubleshoot faults after isolation and repair modules with component parts
- Prepares and maintains appropriate and required records.
- Use general purpose test equipment, basic hand tools and special tooling as required.
- May order replacement spares and parts from vendor parts list.
- May serve as Lead and assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Preforms other related duties as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Two-year college degree, or equivalent, in electronics, computer science, information systems and /or related technical school, plus a minimum of two years of related experience.
- Must be able to become solder certified. Literate in computer usage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions, prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, work under deadlines, concentrate and apply craft skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical material. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand and sit for extended periods, and to climb stairs.
Must Pass Background Check
Must Pass Drug Test
PAY RATE: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour (depends on experience)
ESP Services is a domestic and international mass transit electronics installation, maintenance, and support services company. ESP Services leads the nation in the provision of installation and maintenance services to fare collection equipment and mass transit-focused electronics manufacturers in the U.S.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 14:54:36 PDT