Client Engagement Manager
We have an opening for a highly driven technology consulting expert with an entrepreneur spirit and a maverick mentality who wants to build an organization rather than simply be a part of one. We're talking about an opportunity to really get in the game at an emerging growth company with the global scale, reach, and excitement of a big corporation, but the makings of a start-up - the entrepreneurial culture, personal freedom to act, intimate team camaraderie, and, yes, the equity upside.
VISUALIZE a company so hot that in less than 5 years has scaled from a million to tens of millions of dollars in revenue, with a hundred million in its line of sight.
ENVISION the possibilities and excitement of a company operating globally in 41 countries and 180 markets across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The potential of a company that has established an A-List client roster including Goldman Sachs, UBS, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Gilead Sciences, First Data, and dozens of others, while building partnerships with industry heavyweights like Amazon and Equinix.
IMAGINE the experience you'll gain as part of a rare break-out company that it has been recognized by Deloitte as the 29th fastest growing tech firm in North America, and by Red Herring one of the Top 100 emerging growth companies globally.
Now imagine that you can leverage your business acumen and technology consulting expertise to get the word out, while building practical leadership skills in a highly successful entrepreneurial environment. This is a highly visible role and your results - good or bad - will not go unnoticed. You'll have opportunities to work directly with the senior leadership, challenge the status quo, apply cutting edge ideas, and take complete ownership of specific projects and client facing functions. If you're not ready to learn quickly, clear obstacles out of the way, and tackle multiple projects at the same time, this role is not a good fit for you. However, if you ARE ready to accelerate through these challenges, punch above your weight class, and bust open your career, then jump on board and help us build a company that stands at the intersection of preparation and opportunity, where the tectonic shifts in technology around Global Cloud and BIG Data are about to meet.
As a key member of our superstar team you will demonstrate strong business and technology savvy as you partner with our clients to understand their needs and requirements, and then collaborate with our design and implementation teams to create and deliver cutting-edge solutions. The Client Engagement Manager is an advocate for the clients within CFN Services. You are responsible for coordinating across multiple internal groups to keep focus on client deliverables and ensure delivery consistent with commitment.
Your responsibilities as a Client Engagement Manager are to:
- Support our clients' global network transformations from MPLS to next generation cloud enabled WANs
- Efficiently manage a portfolio of client engagements including but not limited to Network Optimization Consulting and Enterprise Managed Services.
- Effectively communicate CFN Services policies and positions to the clients while maintaining oversight over all elements of client relationships and deliverables to ensure both client satisfaction and CFN Services profitability.
- Take full ownership in ensuring timely delivery of clients' recommendations according to SOW within Network Transformation Consulting engagements.
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to establish a thorough understanding of client needs and build project plans to flawlessly deliver the networks according to SOW within Enterprise Managed Services deals.
- Gather client feedback and collaborate with product team to explore new areas of business opportunity in order to expand the account relationship with existing clients.
- Actively participate in promoting and selling new services to existing and prospective clients.
To be successful you'll need tight alignment with our 5 core values:
- Personal Drive
- Commitment to Others
- Creative Risk Taking
In addition, prior experience in leading client-facing projects in a consulting or service delivery role is preferred. Financial savvy and experience building business cases are looked upon favorably.
- See more at: http://www.cfnservices.com/about/careers/client-engagement-mgr/#sthash.18Fvgs4U.dpuf
At Apcela, our mission is to accelerate business with high-performance application delivery. Our focus is to help businesses and global enterprises operating in the most competitive and technology-driven markets solve their most pressing business and performance challenges. To realize this mission and deliver a material impact for our clients, we are building a high-performance, globally distributed application delivery platform across the top 250 global markets. - See more at: http://www.apcela.com/
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:14:22 PDT