IT Auditor / Internal Audit
Position: IT Auditor - Internal Audit / SOX
Duration: 6+ months / contract to hire
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015 and Chicago, IL 60604
I have multiple positions for different clients within the banking / financial service and insurance industries. I am looking for
IT Auditors with 3-5 years of Auditing, internal auditors, or SOX audits, application review and IT General Controls auditing experience, Regulatory compliance operational risk analysts and internal controls testers.
As the role of Information Technology (IT) becomes more critical to supporting and advancing the regulatory, governance and business objectives of organizations, the Internal Audit Department provides assistance to our clients by conducting control reviews that address management's objectives ranging from business processes to application and technology infrastructure design.
- Lead the assigned IT Audits (planning, testing reporting and administration phases) and act as the IT resource for the assigned Integrated Audits
- Manage audit deliverables in accordance with pre-determined due dates.
- Analyze the IT environment to evaluate application and infrastructure risks and controls.
- Develop and execute tests to identify control weaknesses, document control deficiencies and provide strategic recommendations to enhance business operations.
- Present findings to client management and negotiate suggested action plans.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by exceeding expectations and demonstrating detailed knowledge of the client's business environment.
- Foster a positive work environment by soliciting feedback from teammates and developing the skills of staff auditors.
- Develop subject matter expertise in various IT Infrastructure areas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and IT developments.
- Participation in special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or an alternative technology related field.
- Minimum of 3 +years of Information Technology (IT), Internal Audit, IT Security, IT Compliance or related experience.
- Knowledge of business risks related to IT general controls, systems / applications development, change management, logical security, contingency and recovery, and related areas.
- CIA, CISA, or other relevant certification (e.g., CIA, CPA) preferred.
- Experience in Financial Services or Public Accounting a plus - or Insurance industry
As a preferred direct supplier for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies nationwide, we have been selected by our customers due to the quality of services provided, our communications and our relationships built with our consultants and our managers.
The CRS Group (Computer Resource Solutions, Inc.) - is an Information Technology, Professional Staffing and Managed Services firm that has been in business for over 23 years. CRS was founded in 1994, headquartered in Itasca, and is one of Chicago largest privately held IT firms with staff and services in over 32 states.
CRS's ability to be flexible and responsive to their clients needs has allowed them to add CRS Professional, a separate division providing an additional line of service, offering solutions in accounting / finance, administrative, and many other specialized services. Some of the nation's largest companies choose us as their preferred provider of IT talent, why not add your talent to our team?
For more information on The CRS Group, please visit: www.crscorp.com is a leading provider of strategic staffing solutions for the Information Technology and Communications community.
CRS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran or disabled status.
CRS will not sponsor applicants for work related visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization.
CRS recruiters will never send emails via personal email accounts (example -gmail, yahoo, Hotmail, ymail, etc...)
Passion * People * Performance
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 14:36:04 PDT