Senior Network Administrator/Systems Administrator
CoNetrix is seeking a Senior Network Administrator/Systems Administrator with five or more years of experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex enterprise networking systems using Microsoft and Cisco technologies. Experience with VMWare virtualization, Remote Desktop Services, or Citrix is preferred. Current Microsoft or Cisco certification(s) is a plus. Must be customer service oriented, have a pleasant and professional demeanor, and ability to work effectively within a team environment to resolve issues. Positions for Senior Network Administrator/Systems Administrator are available in Lubbock and Dallas areas.
At a minimum, this job requires an 8 to 9 hour work day with the following activities performed safely with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Operating a computer (typically involves sitting, viewing monitor, hearing audio, and typing) at a desk in a stationary position at least 70% of the time
- Using a telephone in such a manner to clearly understand and explain technical problems and solutions
- Walking frequently
- Positioning self as needed to work around and beneath office desks or with data center equipment racks or shelves
- Operating a motor vehicle to provide safe transport to customer business locations
- Routinely moving 15-25 lbs. to a height of 3-4 feet
- Occasionally moving 26-50 lbs. to a height of 3-4 feet
The suitable candidate must be a person of integrity and high personal values who is organized, self-motivated and dependable. A high level of accountability is critical.
This is a hourly position which pays overtime. Average of 45 hours a week is typical (40 hours guaranteed). Benefits include medical insurance, 401K retirement, short/long term disability insurance, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Please reply by email with a cover letter, resume, and salary history.
CoNetrix is a successful family of technology companies that has been in business for more than 39 years. Our office is in Lubbock, Texas, with more than 90 employees in four related companies. We are a service driven, strategically agile, customer-focused team characterized by high personal values, self-initiative, extraordinary resourcefulness and a love of all things with screens, ports, cables and code.
Our companies write business accounting software, provide managed network and hosting services, provide information security testing and develop information security compliance software.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:46:53 PDT