Non-Tenure Track Faculty
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 04-03-2017
In anticipation of possible openings throughout the academic year and summer sessions, the School of Information Technology maintains a pool of qualified persons interested in part-time, non-tenure track teaching positions. Applications are accepted continuously for part-time, non-tenure track positions and reviewed as vacancies become available. There may not be an actual vacancy at the time you apply.
Individuals will teach a single course and perform other teaching support duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related area.
2. At least four years of course related work experience.
3. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
4. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. Relevant graduate degree.
2. Experience teaching Information Technology.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.