Rollins College is seeking a strategic thinker interested in advancing the student experience with progressive models for providing learning experiences. As an experienced Registrar, you will provide vision and leadership in the areas of student records, scheduling, enrollment data, planning and related analytics across three schools. Rollins maintains full-time programs for undergraduates in the College of Liberal Arts, as well as undergraduate and graduate degree programs for working adults through its evening program at the Hamilton Holt School and graduate business degree programs through its Crummer Graduate School of Business. Reporting to the Provost and working closely with the Vice President for Enrollment and the Vice President for Student Affairs, this role will ensure that policies, procedures and practices are effective, compliant and timely.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; advanced degree preferred - 5+ years of progressively responsible senior-level experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills, along with evidence of creative problemsolving
- Strong relational skills with a diverse student body, faculty, staff and parents
- Solid data analysis skills, including work with Banner or a related system, and the ability to search databases and generate data reports
- Enthusiasm for participating in an integrated, multidimensional, data-driven, institutionwide improvement effort
Founded in 1885, Rollins College is a highly selective, comprehensive liberal arts college with approximately 3,200 students in diverse degree programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level. The campus, noted for its lakefront beauty and unique location, is set in the residential community of Winter Park, just 15 minutes from one of the nation’s most dynamic urban centers, Orlando. Florida’s oldest recognized college, Rollins ranks number one among 128 Southern master's-level universities in the annual rankings of "America's Best Colleges," released by U.S. News & World Report.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents. Interested candidates may apply online through the Rollins College employment website. Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492589/registrar
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces
multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.